Following every football season everyone here at CFFinsider.com does two things: first, we promise our wives there won’t be another tailgate until the spring game in April. Second, we analyze what we could have done better during the previous college (fantasy) football season. And this reflection has always led to improvements in the ways we present the best college fantasy football analysis in the biz.
Heading into this campaign we’ve hired (paying in beer money is technically “hiring”) a staff of talented conference bloggers to find those little nuggets that make the difference in those wacky conference-only leagues. We’ve fine-tuned our projections and worked even harder to plug more numbers into our wham bam computer program. And we’ve found a whole bunch of other ways to cater to the true depraved college fantasy football owner. So it is with great pride and aplomb that we present to you MyInsider Plus, a serious upgrade for the serious owner. For less than the price of a Shamwow! or a Slap Chop you can be provided with all you’ll need to hoist that trophy in December:
- Exclusive Situational Stats that include receiving targets, red zone carries, red zone targets, red zone passes and explosion plays.
- Player Projections for each week of the 2010 regular season, enabling better preparation for draft day.
- During the season, MyInsider Plus members will have access to expedited Player Projections for the upcoming week, giving you an edge over your league mates
- First-in-line priority for "Ask the Insider" questions.
- Player trackers to assist in sifting through the piles of information.
- Excel downloads for the computer-savvy fantasy owner who loves to tweak the data.
All of this can be had for $18.95, less than $4 a month during the college football season.
Our loyal readers can rest assured that they'll continue to have access to the same top-flight college fantasy news, articles and projections that we've always provided. We're just going a little bit further to provide some of you the edge in 2010 and beyond.