Complete Week Two Player Rankings & Projections l More Start and Sits
Last Week's Wide Receiver Starts (points in parenthesis):
Damarlo Belcher (15), Kashif Moore (3), Ryan Whalen (6), Darvin Adams (6), Michael Egnew (12), Beau Reliford (0), LaVon Brazill (DNP), Maurice Shaw (2), Jerrel Jernigan (20), Jameel Owens (10), Juan Nunez (11)
I've done a few things in my life for which I'm not proud. Last week's WR Start list is now at the top. Grade: F
Last Week's Wide Receiver Sits:
T.J. Moe (16), Derek Moye (6), Jock Sanders (16), Randall Cobb (20), Casey Robottom (5), Landon Cox (0), Brandon Wimberly (1)
This list was almost as bad. Grade: D-
This week I'm going to clam up. I'm not going to put any of these predictions on video, and I'm not going to write a great deal. I'm out for redemption...focused solely on providing sage fantasy advice.
Start Em! Wide Receivers
1. Michael Floyd, Notre Dame vs. Michigan
Sure Kashif Moore couldn't score against the Wolverine secondary. Michael Floyd will. He's 23rd in our weekly WR projections. Too low.
2. T.J. Moe, Mizzou vs. McNeese State
I'm a believer there Mr. Moe
3. Jarrett Boykin, Virginia Tech vs. James Madison
I saw enough on Monday night. Tyrod, throw it to that Boykin fella every time.
4. Michael Egnew, Missouri vs. McNeese State
I can't abandon one of the few guys that scored for me last week.
5. Lance Kendricks, Wisconsin vs. San Jose State
Held in check last week, Kendricks catches two in Week Two.
6. James Cleveland, Houston vs. UTEP
An explosion is on tap.
7. Sancho McDonald, MDTN vs. Austin Peay
You can't stop Sancho.
8. Blake Hammond, Western Mich vs. Nicholls State
One of the nation's most underrated tight ends.
9. DeMarco Sampson, SDSU vs. New Mexico State
Gotta again ride the hot hand.
10. Jerrel Jernigan, Troy at Oklahoma State
This game will be a track meet long enough for Jernigan to go off.
Sit Em! Wide Receivers
1. Russell Shepard, LSU at Vandy
SEC slugfest, passing TD's at a premium.
2. Donovan Varner, Duke at Wake Forest
ACC slugfest (does such a thing exist?), passing TD's at a premium.
3. Julio Jones, Alabama vs. Penn State
Closer, and lower scoring than most believe.
4. Jeremy Ebert, Northwestern vs. Illinois State
Someone else's turn this week.
5. Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina vs. Georgia
Georgia keeps one of the SEC's best in check.
6. Lester Jean, Florida Atlantic vs. Michigan State
Spartan secondary is a much-improved unit.
7. Greg Salas, Hawaii vs. Army
No way I see Hawaii heading to West Point and posting normal offensive totals.
8. Zach Bolger, Wyoming at Texas
Texas D gets after it.